Visit a Distinguished, Compassionate Psychiatric Doctor
Macon Psychiatry creates a warm, welcoming environment designed to ease your stress about visiting a psychiatrist. Dr. Deepti Bhasin has provided mental health care to Macon and Middle Georgia residents since 2007 and treats patients of all ages. She is the only triple board-certified psychiatrist (adult, pediatric, forensic) in Middle Georgia.
Dr. Bhasin’s educational background includes:
- JSS Medical University (1997)
- Adult Psychiatric Residency at Albert Einstein Medical School (2004)
- Child and Adolescent Pediatric Psychiatry Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University and Medical University of South Carolina (2005)
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship, Medical University of South Carolina (2007)
Dr. Bhasin is a leader in psychiatric care and is a member of multiple medical boards, including:
- Board of Directors, Medical Association of Georgia
- Board of Trustees, Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Georgia Psychiatric Physicians Association
Dr. Bhasin has been awarded Best Psychiatrist in Warner Robins by the Telegraph’s Best of the Best for 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
What You Can Expect
Macon Psychiatry is a locally-owned psychiatric practice dedicated to serving the Middle Georgia community. Here, you can expect treatment without judgment and compassionate care from our entire staff. From your initial evaluation to managing your comprehensive treatment plan, we will focus on your needs and overall wellness.
Insurance and Payment
While Macon Psychiatry does not participate with any health insurance providers, we will gladly supply statements to our patients for reimbursement as per their out-of-network benefits allow. Payment is expected at the time of visit by cash, check, or credit card.